Guest Arrival/Departure Policy
- Check in time: 12 00 Hrs.
- Check out time: 11 00 Hrs.
- Early Check-In Charges as per Management Policy.
- Room rates are quoted in Indian Rupees. The rates are stated on per room per night basis.
All currently applicable government taxes will be extra.
- Child Below 7 Age complimentary (Only 1 Child will be considered with parents as complimentary),Charges for breakfast below 7 age is free with 2 adults per room basis.
- Children above 7 years will be treated as an adult and Rs. 1000 will be charged including extra bed and breakfast.
- We know you love your pets but keeping other guests comfort our management not allow pets in Farm premises.
Booking Guarantee Policy
- All bookings must be guaranteed at the time or before check-in either by bank transfer /cash payment or by a Travel Agency registered with Dalmanchal.
- Refunds only through cheque/bank transfer. Refunds usually take 15 working days.
Deposit and Payments
- In order to guarantee your date, a signed contract and a deposit of INR 10,000/- would have to be made by the guest. This amount will be deducted in the final bill.
- The party must deposit a security fee of INR 20000/- which would be refunded after the event is over and the property is inspected for any damages. rooms subject to a maximum of one extra bed per room. – (Wedding Conditions)
General Terms and Conditions:
- Dalmanchal-Our Khet reserves the right to refuse a booking that is considered inappropriate or inconsistent with the reputation of the Banquets. Dalmanchal-Our Khet reserves the right to monitor all private functions to assure compliance with the Banquet policies and established laws.
- All food and beverage of the event must be provided by the Banquet or any third party vendor or the guest vendor. The food and beverage must remain on the premises and should not be brought in the hotels public areas.
- The banquet must be given the exact number on guests one week prior to the event this number may be changed three days prior to event.
- In case there is an increase in the number of guests that turn up to the number of guest the banquet is booked for extra charge is applicable and the service will be at the discretion of the banquet as it is not responsible due to lack of information from guest party.
- 25% if cancelled ten days in advance.
- 50% if cancelled five or six days in advance.
- 50% if few of the total booked rooms are cancelled.
- 100% if cancelled one day prior to booking or on the same day.
- Credit/Debit card cancellations will be charged 5% extra.
For Groups / for Special Celebration and Festive Dates(24th, 25th, 30th & 31st of December & Long weekends)
- 25% if cancelled 60 days in advance.
- 50% if cancelled 45 days in advance.
- 50% if few of the total booked rooms are cancelled.
- 100% if cancelled 30 days in advance or later.
Confirmation/Cancellation policy for weddings, large celebrations and corporate events
- 25% advance amount of the total room tariff at the time of the booking confirmation.
- 100% of the total room tariff and catering cost four months in advance.
- 80% of the balance of total expected budget 45 days in advance.
- If not complied to, the booking can be cancelled.
- Full clearance of bill at the check-out time.
- In case of any cancellation the GST (Good & Service tax) of 18% on the advance will have to be retained as it is to be paid by us to the authorities by the 5th of the next month.
- 100% of the advance will be retained if cancelled 2 months prior to the event date.
Any postponement of the booking will be treated as a cancellation will be governed by the Cancellation Policy.
A group booking is defined as :
4 rooms or more for hotels with an inventory of 4-10 rooms
Online refunds for bookings made through the website usually take 15 working days.
Credit/debit card online refunds will only be made against credit/debit card bookings and usually take 15 working days.
The original receipt must be presented for processing the refund.
Credit/debit card cancellations will be charged 5% extra.
All reservations are subject to availability.
Reservations made on the Farm considered conditional until a confirmation number is given to the guest. Hotel may, from time to time, communicate with the guests, to re-confirm the reservations and to prevent any simulated bookings.
The Farm reserves the right to impose a cancellation fee in the event of a late cancellation notice or a no-show at the farm.
For No shows 100% cancellation charges shall be applicable for the whole period for total number of rooms booked
- Dalmanchal will not be responsible for any missing or damaged material or merchandise, items or articles regardless of value, left on the Farm premises at any time. It is the guest responsibility to assume the liability for any such loss or damage.
- Use of pins, nails, paint, screws and tapes are forbidden on the wall, floor, furniture or any part of the property. Dalmanchal has the right to inspect all private functions the cost to repair any damage as a result of such action the responsible party will be charged.
Food & Beverage price increases:
- Prices are subject to market fluctuations and may change without any notice.
- Rooms may be booked from Dalmanchal which would be on the rack rate of the hotel any discounts applicable is at the sole discretion of the farm.
- The Farm will only allow the guests for whom the rooms have been booked for. In case a third party guest vendor is appointed the vendor will have to meet with the property manager to discuss the working terms of the Farm. The vendor must abide by the house rules of the property.
- The party must deposit the invitation card and the address proof of the guest party. The property will be rented for 24hrs 8 am to 8 am. No fireworks are allowed in the premises of the property. Loud Music should be reduced after 10pm. The car parking area will not be used for any purpose other than parking; no matting would be done in the area.
- The Government has introduced “No-Smoking” legislation for hotels, restaurants and all public places. As a consequence, smoking is prohibited in all parts of the hotel except in designated area where smoking is permitted.
- The Hotel reserves the right of admission for local residents. Accommodation can denied to guests posing as a couple. Accommodation can also be denied to guests residing in the same city as the Hotel.